We are looking for a Program Manager to be integrated in D-Orbit PMO Office.
As a PM, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and managing Company projects, ranging from the strategic planning of activities to their implementation and control.
This position offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, in one of the fastest-growing high-tech industries.
Your job will also require you to draft, edit, and deliver proposals for grant applications or budgets and support data for the sales department.
Your function will also require significant interaction with other Company departments, such as Technical, Sales, Administration, Purchase, Production, and Quality.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties (whenever applicable) for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Perform risk management, foreseeing and eliminating possible blockers ;
- Communicating effectively on each status of the project to corresponding stakeholders;
- Documenting each step in the process using different project management tools available;
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs;
- Proposal drafting and delivery as support to the sales team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
You will have at least some of the following skills...
- 5+ years of previous experience in project coordination and management, preferably in the aerospace industry;
- Knowledge of project management techniques;
- Experience in aerospace projects gained from structured and dynamic environments;
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in space technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in team and individually;
- Bachelor or higher engineering degree, in any relevant area such as aerospace engineering, electronic engineering, computer science or automation.
- Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.