Italy, Lombardy, Fino MornascoViale Risorgimento, 57 22073 Fino Mornasco (CO), Italy
Accounting / Banking / Finance
Verify your compatibility with this job ad
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? At D-Orbit, we're pioneering the future of space logistics and transportation. Established in 2011, our company is leading the way in helping businesses profitably and sustainably unlock the full potential of the final frontier. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of highly skilled individuals, all driven by a shared passion for innovation and excellence. Join us in our global mission to push the boundaries of what's possible and take your ambition to new heights. Apply now and join us in shaping the future of space.
· Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast of the Group adequate to ensure the consistency and reliability of data
· Development and management of monthly and quarterly reports to analyse deviations between Actual vs Budget/Forecast:
· Setting of forecast cash flow on a monthly and quarterly basis and periodic updates
· Preparation of presentations for the Management
· Provide support in accounting closures, as well as in deviations between planned and final balance and between budget and forecast:
· Collaboration with key stakeholders, particularly Sales, Procurement, HR and Operations.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role
· Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
· Experience in financial modelling (budgeting and monitoring)
· Previous experience in a company with high-growth business will be considered a plus
· Full professional proficiency in the English language
· Excellence knowledge of MS Office
· Analytical skills, attention to detail
At D-Orbit, diversity and inclusivity are not just values, they are integral to our mission and the way we operate. We are committed to fostering an environment where all individuals are respected, valued, and celebrated for their unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is not only the right thing to do, but it also leads to better decision-making, innovation, and overall success.
We actively strive to build a culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work, and where all voices are heard and valued. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where everyone feels safe, supported, and empowered to share their ideas, and where everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and excel. We believe that our differences make us stronger, and we will continue to work diligently to create an inclusive culture at D-Orbit that reflects this belief.
|Will manage other people:||No|
|Type of contract:||Permanent job|