Italy, Lombardy, Fino Mornasco
Verify your compatibility with this job ad
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? At D-Orbit, we're pioneering the future of space logistics and transportation. Established in 2011, our company is leading the way in helping businesses profitably and sustainably unlock the full potential of the final frontier. As a member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of highly skilled individuals, all driven by a shared passion for innovation and excellence. Join us in our global mission to push the boundaries of what's possible and take your ambition to new heights. Register your interest to join us in shaping the future of space.
With the aim to understand the performance and health of our business, you will support the Quality team of D-Orbit, a Space Logistics Company, to design and implement a reporting system for the upper management, monitoring the trends in the business processes via Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as embedded in the D-Orbit Quality Management System and as required by the ISO9001/EN9100 requirements.
Giving support to the Chief Quality Officer and interacting with upper management and area leaders you will have the opportunity to:
· Do critical review of already existing KPIs of all the processes
· Optimize existing KPIs and the actual calculation system
· Define new KPIs with related computation formula
· Automatize collection of raw data and calculation of the KPIs with an autonomous script to have (almost) in real time values
· Perform a trade-off to select the best software to create the D-Orbit Upper Management dashboard
· Present the KPIs trends in a visual format in the selected software
The work will be structured as follows:
· Software selection to present KPIs trends and values selection
· KPIs and related formulae definition with process owner
· Programming of the tool for autonomous KPI (Key Performance Indicators) calculation and above selected software set-up and deployment
Qualifications and Requirements
· Degree in Space Engineering/Management Engineering/ Economics
· Programming skills as Python or similar programming languages, to program automatic KPI calculation
· Extensive knowledge of Excel and ability to use Macros
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Basic knowledge of Company organizations and reporting
Working proficiency of the English language is required.
At D-Orbit, diversity and inclusivity are not just values, they are integral to our mission and the way we operate. We are committed to fostering an environment where all individuals are respected, valued, and celebrated for their unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is not only the right thing to do, but it also leads to better decision making, innovation, and overall success.
We actively strive to build a culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work, and where all voices are heard and valued. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where everyone feels safe, supported, and empowered to share their ideas, and where everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and excel. We believe that our differences make us stronger, and we will continue to work diligently to create an inclusive culture at D-Orbit that reflects this belief.
|Will manage other people:||No|
Please include a cover letter outlining your experience, what you are studying and why you think D-Orbit would be the right place for you to have an internship.